Friday, October 24, 2008
Back blogging again ! seems that my blog entry become so dusty for almost a month already.
In between this month, i had SOC training with 200m ,400m run down with SBO and SAR21.
The feeling of overcoming & completing all the obstacles is a great one.I told myself if others can,so can I.Beside SOC,We also went GYPSY 1 & 2.I lead my section as a section commander 2IC to find different check point location in the forest.I am under stress when my buddy and i started to do the navigation using the map and a compass.The navigation was successful for the day,however,the checkpoint for "wine" was hard to find.I also learn those very very cool weapon like M203,SAW,Matador.The SAW weapon was very hard to handle because the magazine was in front of the charging handle,that make it even harder to hold.I was also appointed as a Leader Platoon Sergent (LPS) leading and controlling my platoon.My Platoon mates have been very corroborative with me, that's why i never got any problem controlling my Platoon.Overall as a LPS,it is not about the Rank,It is not about your power,it is all about winning the Hearts of everyone.Last time i believe by scolding and shouting at my men was the method to control them,but in the end,it is about putting yourself into their shoes as a PTE.Same goes to people around us.Training was "xiong" so far,but i am able to manage it.I was also injured at the lower hips of my back,due to some heavy load that i help to carry during Field Camp.Talking about field camp,oh no....it's super #*^#%.I don't like the feeling of not showering for 4 days and wearing the same wet no.4 and LBV sia...ahahhhaIn.In this short period,i also get to know many differet types of people coming from different walks of life. ................... to be continue (tired nw)

s

comment? (0)

Profile
J.W
Wang Shih Wei,Joab
22
Male

Daily Bread
The Verse
let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath :-- James 1:19

Voices
Children
"We also pray always for you ... that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you."Thess. 1:11-12


friends
they long to be
■ Benjamin
■ Brendon Yam
■ Carol
■ Damien Foo
■ Daniel
■ Dixon
■ Fazlinn
■ Feng Ting
■ Guo Wei
■ Han Leng
■ Hwee Yee
■ Jeremy
■ Jerek
■ Jonathan
■ Jun Ting
■ Kelvin Chan
■ Kok Soon
■ LaiFa
■ LiLing
■ Peggie
■ PohLin
■ Qing Gui
■ Qun Zheng
■ Ryan
■ Shannon
■ Shi Yun
■ Steven
■ Sze Ting
■ Teng Teng
■ Venetia Sng
■ Wei Zhong
■ Yi Bin
■ Yong Cheng

archives
history

■December 2006
■January 2007
■February 2007
■April 2007
■May 2007
■June 2007
■July 2007
■August 2007
■September 2007
■November 2007
■December 2007
■January 2008
■February 2008
■March 2008
■May 2008
■June 2008
■July 2008
■September 2008
■October 2008
■December 2008
■March 2009
■June 2009

Joab [j.w.]2009
Praise the Lord