Thursday, January 03, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

The first verse for the year that i would like to share with all people !

VERSE: For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. -- James 3:16

THOUGHT: So, what are your goals and plans for the New Year? Do you have great dreams and laudable goals? I hope so. But, please join me asI seriously look at why I set the goals I do and make the plans Imake. In the afterglow of Christmas, that great season of giving,let's make sure our plans for the future are not selfish or basedon envy, lust, or greed. Instead, let's set our hearts to reachgreat heights for God's glory and to do great things to be ablessing to others. Otherwise, all our attempts to reach greatthings ultimately will end in chaos, heartbreak, and destruction.

PRAYER: Eternal God, please be with me as I seek to set goals for thecoming year. I want to do great things for your glory. Please useme to accomplish your will in the world in which I live and in thegroup of people to whom you have sent me. In Jesus' name I pray.Amen.

comment? (0)

Profile
J.W
Wang Shih Wei,Joab
22
Male

Daily Bread
The Verse
let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath :-- James 1:19

Voices
Children
"We also pray always for you ... that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you."Thess. 1:11-12


friends
they long to be
■ Benjamin
■ Brendon Yam
■ Carol
■ Damien Foo
■ Daniel
■ Dixon
■ Fazlinn
■ Feng Ting
■ Guo Wei
■ Han Leng
■ Hwee Yee
■ Jeremy
■ Jerek
■ Jonathan
■ Jun Ting
■ Kelvin Chan
■ Kok Soon
■ LaiFa
■ LiLing
■ Peggie
■ PohLin
■ Qing Gui
■ Qun Zheng
■ Ryan
■ Shannon
■ Shi Yun
■ Steven
■ Sze Ting
■ Teng Teng
■ Venetia Sng
■ Wei Zhong
■ Yi Bin
■ Yong Cheng

archives
history

■December 2006
■January 2007
■February 2007
■April 2007
■May 2007
■June 2007
■July 2007
■August 2007
■September 2007
■November 2007
■December 2007
■January 2008
■February 2008
■March 2008
■May 2008
■June 2008
■July 2008
■September 2008
■October 2008
■December 2008
■March 2009
■June 2009

Joab [j.w.]2009
Praise the Lord