Sunday, December 09, 2007


Israel Redeemed 48:1-28
This appear to me when i read the Bible.Look,the power of God is infinite.

1 But now, thus says the LORD, your Creator, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel,
"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name; you are Mine!

2 "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.

3 "For I am the LORD your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I have given Egypt as your ransom,
Cush and Seba in your place.

4 "Since you are precious in My sight,
Since you are honored and I love you,
I will give other men in your place and other peoples in exchange for your life.

5 "Do not fear, for I am with you;
I will bring your offspring from the east,
And gather you from the west.

6 "I will say to the north, `Give them up!'
And to the south, `Do not hold them back.'
Bring My sons from afar
And My daughters from the ends of the earth,

7 Everyone who is called by My name,
And whom I have created for My glory,
Whom I have formed, even whom I have made."
Israel Is God's Witness

8 Bring out the people who are blind, even though they have eyes,
And the deaf, even though they have ears.

9 All the nations have gathered together
So that the peoples may be assembled.
Who among them can declare this
And proclaim to us the former things?
Let them present their witnesses that they may be justified,
Or let them hear and say, "It is true."

10 "You are My witnesses," declares the LORD,
"And My servant whom I have chosen,
So that you may know and believe Me
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
And there will be none after Me.

11 "I, even I, am the LORD,
And there is no savior besides Me.

12 "It is I who have declared and saved and proclaimed,
And there was no strange god among you;
So you are My witnesses," declares the LORD,
"And I am God.

13 "Even from eternity I am He,
And there is none who can deliver out of My hand;
I act and who can reverse it?"

comment? (0)

Profile
J.W
Wang Shih Wei,Joab
22
Male

Daily Bread
The Verse
let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath :-- James 1:19

Voices
Children
"We also pray always for you ... that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you."Thess. 1:11-12


friends
they long to be
■ Benjamin
■ Brendon Yam
■ Carol
■ Damien Foo
■ Daniel
■ Dixon
■ Fazlinn
■ Feng Ting
■ Guo Wei
■ Han Leng
■ Hwee Yee
■ Jeremy
■ Jerek
■ Jonathan
■ Jun Ting
■ Kelvin Chan
■ Kok Soon
■ LaiFa
■ LiLing
■ Peggie
■ PohLin
■ Qing Gui
■ Qun Zheng
■ Ryan
■ Shannon
■ Shi Yun
■ Steven
■ Sze Ting
■ Teng Teng
■ Venetia Sng
■ Wei Zhong
■ Yi Bin
■ Yong Cheng

archives
history

■December 2006
■January 2007
■February 2007
■April 2007
■May 2007
■June 2007
■July 2007
■August 2007
■September 2007
■November 2007
■December 2007
■January 2008
■February 2008
■March 2008
■May 2008
■June 2008
■July 2008
■September 2008
■October 2008
■December 2008
■March 2009
■June 2009

Joab [j.w.]2009
Praise the Lord