Monday, April 23, 2007
today went to school as usual.doing french bread for part my appetizer.Yeah it work out to be very "BIG" due to the longer proofing time.Today also see one "BIG" fat guy.He is Ugly,Fat,Despicable,Jealous..... of me going for competition ...cus u know wat ? he had nth inside his brain.Big Head but contains shit inside.Wat he knows was to using his Size and his ugly face to make ppl feel inferior of him.But WHO CARES? He is sick and i am sick and tired looking at him.Jealous?? Then why don't u show results? Don't be jealous tat i am better than u..... Cus it seriously doesn't work ... Ask him to eat my green bean soup is really kind to u le... dont look at me ??/ I also can't do anything .I don't have to see ur face to earn a living ... I am angry ... cus i hate u the most in this world .I hate ppl tat don't respect me when i respect u so much.I treat all the same unless u want to be different to me.Well dont mention abt the unhappiness things. Yah today visit DMH 07(A) class ..... ermm saw alice class mate..They are very Fun ppl very easy going ppl...I like them.They are so different from DCS ppl.I also saw alice mention person "Gary" well he is okey ... to me ..i am not afraid is just tat he dont talk to me .... so i can't do anything .. to hm lololo. I see him like any other ordinary person,he is good looking person mah ...cute .tat's why alice say he like cute ppl hahha. anyway thanks friends who help me ...oh yah mention abt samantha ... she is good cus she switch locker with me hahhaah tks samantha btw...

comment? (0)

Profile
J.W
Wang Shih Wei,Joab
22
Male

Daily Bread
The Verse
let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath :-- James 1:19

Voices
Children
"We also pray always for you ... that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you."Thess. 1:11-12


friends
they long to be
■ Benjamin
■ Brendon Yam
■ Carol
■ Damien Foo
■ Daniel
■ Dixon
■ Fazlinn
■ Feng Ting
■ Guo Wei
■ Han Leng
■ Hwee Yee
■ Jeremy
■ Jerek
■ Jonathan
■ Jun Ting
■ Kelvin Chan
■ Kok Soon
■ LaiFa
■ LiLing
■ Peggie
■ PohLin
■ Qing Gui
■ Qun Zheng
■ Ryan
■ Shannon
■ Shi Yun
■ Steven
■ Sze Ting
■ Teng Teng
■ Venetia Sng
■ Wei Zhong
■ Yi Bin
■ Yong Cheng

archives
history

■December 2006
■January 2007
■February 2007
■April 2007
■May 2007
■June 2007
■July 2007
■August 2007
■September 2007
■November 2007
■December 2007
■January 2008
■February 2008
■March 2008
■May 2008
■June 2008
■July 2008
■September 2008
■October 2008
■December 2008
■March 2009
■June 2009

Joab [j.w.]2009
Praise the Lord